At this time Child Care Services has open enrollment.
Are You Eligible for Child Care Services
The child care services program subsidizes child care for low-income families, promoting long-term self-sufficiency by enabling parents to work or attend workforce training or education activities. It also educates parents about the availability of quality child care, which enhances children's early learning.
Workforce Solutions for North Central Texas Child Care Services (CCS) maintains agreements with a wide range of child care providers in order to meet the needs of families receiving services. In order to receive assistance, families must meet federal, state, and local guidelines.
- Guidelines to Apply for Child Care Services
- Choose a Child Care Provider
- Texas Rising Star (TRS)
- Services to Children with Disabilities - Inclusion Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
Things to Consider When Looking for Quality Child Care
- Child Care Brochure for Parents - English
- Child Care Brochure for Parents - Spanish
- 5 Steps for Selecting Care for Your Child
- DFPS Campaign Takes Aim at Infant Sleeping Deaths
- Parenting Classes