WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Navigators serve as a resource to support, expand and enhance the provision of pre-employment transition services that are provided by Texas Workforce Commission - Vocational Rehabilitation Services, as well as by other local partners and Workforce programs.
- Job/Career exploration counseling;
- Work-based learning experiences—in school or after school opportunities, including internships provided in an integrated environment;
- Counseling on opportunities for enrollment in comprehensive transition or postsecondary educational programs at institutions of higher education;
- Workplace readiness training to develop social skills and independent living; and
- Instruction in self-advocacy, which may include peer mentoring.
Counties We Serve:
Collin, Denton, Ellis, Erath, Hood, Johnson, Kaufman, Navarro, Palo Pinto, Parker, Rockwall, Somervell, Wise and Hunt
For more information, please email email@example.com